*** SOLD OUT ***
We are sorry to announce that we are now sold out! 🙁
As seen on Good Morning America!
2023 Toy of the Year Finalist!
Arrange the tubes and connectors in any way you can imagine. Create loops and swirls. Weave them under tables and over desks. Then, switch on the turbine and let the experimentation begin!
Can you make the foam balls leap from one tube to the next, or hover in mid-air, or go around and around in an endless cycle?
Or, what happens when you set it to low speed vs high speed? What happens when you load the tubes with all the balls, then turn it all the way up?
Note: Additional pieces included not used in our example.
- Kid-safe turbine that sends foam balls flying through a network of modular tubes
- Encourages spatial reasoning, creativity, experimentation, problem-solving, STEM learning
- Connect and arrange the tubes any way you want
- Accessories let you experiment with airflow and physics
- Fan unit features simple on/off button, large dial with LED indicators for adjusting airflow
- Experiment with how different levels of airflow affect movement
- Fan unit has a rubber carrying handle
- Rechargeable battery – 1 hour runtime on full speed, 3 hours on half speed
- Features auto shut-off after 15 minutes to prevent battery drain
- Includes 20 colorful EVA foam balls, 6 transparent 12-inch tubes, 6 transparent orange corner tubes, 1 T-tube, 1 silicone funnel, 12 easy-fit connectors, 1 fan unit, charging cable