for Emergencies, Field Trips and anytime they’re “on the go”.
Be Prepared For:
- Emergency Lockdowns
- School Evacuations
- Field Trips
- Recess & Outdoor Activities
- Unexpected COVID-19 Protocol Situations
- Traumatic Bleeding Situations (Go-Kit+ Version)
Edu-Care Classroom Go-Kits are:
- Proven – Used in schools across the country.
- Versatile – Supplies for emergency & non-emergency situations.
- Compliance – Supports emergency preparedness plans.
- Affordable – Can be purchased for each classroom.
- Customizable – Contents and quantities can be modified to meet specific school needs and budgets.
- More complete than first aid kits.
- More transportable than “bucket kits”.
The Go-Kit Concept
The “Go-Kit” Concept is recommended by school safety advocates to support the classroom preparedness phase of an emergency management plan. Also known as emergency kits or ready bags,
Maintaining a safe and secure educational environment is a priority of school boards, administrators, teachers, support staff and parents. In many cases a teacher is the immediate person responsible for student safety and is typically the first person to assist students in any major or minor incident.
Providing teachers with critical emergency supplies that are readily accessible is a vital part of being prepared. Edu-Care Services, Inc. has designed a “Go-Kit” to be used specifically by teachers.
Go-Kits now include
25 KN95 face masks &
a 4 oz. bottle of hand sanitizer*
(*Approx. 40 3 ml uses)
To help schools address protocols teachers and classes may encounter during lock down, evacuations, field trips, recess and fire drills. Quantities can be customized – please contact us for a quote.
Already have Go-Kits? We can package the standard amount or custom quantities for you to affordably add them to your existing kits.
Includes Bleed Control Trauma Pack with EMT/CAT Tourniquet
Why a Go-Kit with Bleed Control?
It is essential to quickly stop blood loss when waiting for emergency responders or on route to the hospital in an emergency bleeding situation. Our standard Go-Kit includes a first aid kit for scrapes and scratches but is not intended to address life-threatening bleeding situations.
Our Go-Kit+, in addition to the first aid kit, includes a Trauma Pack with Tactical Tourniquet for stopping excessive blood flow to enable teachers and bystanders to perform life-saving bleed control actions for unexpected traumatic injuries and emergencies.
The Trauma Pack is also available to affordably enhance previously purchased standard Go-Kits. Read on to learn more or [Shop Now].
Go-Kit Contents & Details
- Lockdown Magnet for Door Jamb (Available Separately)
Heavy Duty, Block Style – Won’t Wear Out.
Keep door locked at all times without students being locked out.
- First Aid Kit (42 piece scrape and scratch kit)
- KN95 Masks (25) COVID-19 Enhancement
- Hand Sanitizer (4 oz. – approx 40 3ml uses) COVID-19 Enhancement
- Latex-Free Gloves (2 pairs)
- Water Multipack (3+ year shelf life)
- Paper Towel Roll
- Adult Safety Vest (for teacher)
- Whistle (on lanyard)
- Light Stick (white, 10-hour)
- Adult Rain Poncho (for teacher)
- Large Plastic Bags (25, heavy duty, 30″x33″)
Multiple uses: e.g. ponchos for students, ground cover, privacy curtains.
- Tissue Packs
- Clipboard with tablet and pens
- Utility Scissors
- Duct Tape
Contents and/or Quantities Can Be Customized
Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version Includes:
In addition to the standard kit contents, the Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version includes a 21 Piece Trauma Pack containing:
- 21 Piece Trauma Pack w/ Tourniquet:
1 EMT/CAT Tactical Tourniquet, 4 ABD Trauma Pads, 6 Gauze Pads, 1 Roll Adhesive Tape, 1 Roll 2”Gauze Wrap, 2 Rolls 3” Gauze Wrap, 6 Antiseptic Wipes.
(Latex-Free Sterile Gloves and Scissors are included as part of the standard kit. Permanent marker included in Go-Kit+ backpack.)
- Permanent Marker for recording time.
Contents and/or Quantities Can Be Customized
Already have a standard Go-Kit?
The Trauma Kit can be affordably purchased as an add-on. [Shop Now]
All in a Sturdy Backpack for Comfort & Convenience
- Padded Back Straps and Carry Handle
- Spacious – 13” Wide x 17” High x 6” Deep
(Ample room to add additional support items.)
- Extra Front Pocket
- Lightweight – Total Weight Under Seven Pounds
- Black or Red
- Free custom imprint on order of 50+ kits.
- Customize Contents and Quantities – to meet specific school needs.
- Custom Backpack Imprints – add your school or organization’s logo. Free for orders of 50+ kits.
- Contact Us for additional information.
Features & Highlights
Protect and Prepare Students with:
- First Aid Kit for scrapes and scratches.
- Hand Sanitizer and Face Masks
- Emergency Water for washing wounds/taking medicine.
- 12-hour Light Stick for emergency light source.
- Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version includes 21 Piece Trauma Pack w/ Tourniquet.
Protect & Prepare Teachers with:
- Fluorescent Safety/Identity Vest
- Whistle for getting student attention or sound location beacon.
- Adult Rain Poncho
- Face Mask
- Latex-Free Gloves
- Extra Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer
Convenient & Easily Transportable
Under seven pounds, our sturdy, comfortable backpack with padded back straps, carry handle and extra front pocket is more convenient and versatile than bucket kits.
Spacious – Room to Add Support Items:
Have emergency information at the ready by adding the school’s emergency plan, student roster with special needs and emergency contact information, and a spare set of car keys if unable to return to the classroom. Additionally, include time passers for students like cards, crayons, games, etc.
Supplies for emergency & non-emergency situations – in and outside of the classroom. Contents can be used in creative ways to address many needs. For example use Plastic Bags and Duct Tape for:
- Emergency Toilet Facilities
- Temporary Privacy Curtains
- Rain Ponchos
- Ground Cover
- Covers for Air Vents / Windows
What Customers Are Saying…
~ Supports the goals of our emergency preparedness training. (PA) ~
~ We require the kits accompany teachers anytime the class is out of the building. (VA) ~
~ Our goal is to have one in every classroom. (TX) ~