The Learning Source is committed to the health and safety of our staff, patrons and community. We are also committed to supporting families in their efforts to stay educationally and positively engaged and have some fun too!
Update 6/1/2021 Given recent and upcoming changes in mitigation guidance by the CDC and the PA Dept. of Health, facemasks are no longer required for fully vaccinated individuals. We continue to encourage physical distancing and our clear barriers at the check out counter remain in place.
Update 7/15/2020 We are excited to have made the move to our new store (two doors down from where we were) and are open for COVID-19 appropriate business.
COVID-19 Shopping Protocols:
- Please wear face covering in accordance with the Governor’s ongoing universal mask mandate.
- Maintain 6 ft physical distancing. (Plexiglass shields are installed at checkout stations.)
- Limit handling merchandise as much as possible.
- Unfortunately, No children’s play area until further notice.
- Curbside pickup available. Please call ahead.
Please contact us for assistance or with questions:
717-761-7445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, keep in mind our Educational On-Line Catalog at www.educarecatalog.com.
Wishing you and your family the very best in this challenging time.
3/18/2020 We closed for normal in-store business.