The Learning Source is committed to the health and safety of our staff, patrons and community. We are also committed to supporting families in their efforts to stay educationally and positively engaged and have some fun too!
Update 7/15/2020 We are excited to have made the move to our new store (two doors down from where we were) and are open for COVID-19 appropriate business.
COVID-19 Shopping Protocols:
- Please wear face covering in accordance with the Governor’s ongoing universal mask mandate.
- Maintain 6 ft physical distancing. (Plexiglass shields are installed at checkout stations.)
- Limit handling merchandise as much as possible.
- Unfortunately, No children’s play area until further notice.
- Curbside pickup available. Please call ahead.
Please contact us for assistance or with questions:
717-761-7445 or email@example.com
Additionally, keep in mind our Educational On-Line Catalog at www.educarecatalog.com.
Wishing you and your family the very best in this challenging time.
3/18/2020 We closed for normal in-store business.